Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Native App with Push Notification & Web view

I'M gonna develop an application that login to the system with native for listening push notification and opening web view after correct credentials.

I saw that one of the app that use webview rejected because not enough ios functionality included, the app does not behave different than safari,

in my app user use web view mostly but I need the mobile app for using push notification and tell user new message come , new notification come etc,

Do you have any idea about this? Also one of my friend try to share an app but it's rejected because of webview javascript functionality :S

Please help us about that.

Kind Regards,
Lethea

Posted on Feb 10, 2015 8:03 AM

2 replies

Native App with Push Notification & Web view

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.