Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I check purchase History without itunes.

I want to view my daughters music purchases from another location. I do not have iTunes installed on my PC and am not going to install it. I think she bought a whole album vs. a single. I would like to review this and show her how it works. I need to view the purchases so we can discuss it. She had Gift Cards and I intend to make sure that the credit card info is off which is fine. I just want a proper place to review that does not include being tied to iTunes as I cannot put in on my computer and have no need for it on my computer.

Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 10, 2015 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2017 6:52 PM

iPads and iphones are all some people have. Requiring iTunes when not everyone has a system to see past purchases is antiquated. They need to catch up with what they are selling, the iPad as a consumer device.

3 replies

Feb 10, 2015 1:22 PM in response to Glovesave33

You can view the last 90 days purchases via http://reportaproblem.apple.com - to view an account's full purchase history you need a computer's iTunes.

For whether a credit card is on the account, you will either have to use a computer's iTunes or an iOS device (you can view an account's payment details by tapping on it in Settings > iTunes & App Store on an iOS device ; if you are currently logged into your account on your phone then you can tap on it and log out of it and then log in with her account so that you can view its payment details).

How do I check purchase History without itunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.