Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes wont sync pictures from my phone to laptop

I've read that some people are having this problem also but I have yet to find a solution so I'm begging desperately for help! When I connect my iPhone 5 to my laptop, it will sync everything but the photos and videos. I get error 54. Please help. I have a ton of photos and videos that are eating up all the gb on my phone.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 10, 2015 8:21 PM

1 reply

Feb 12, 2015 9:21 AM in response to mommyc33

Hi mommyc33,

You can import your pictures and videos directly into your photo application in Windows so that you have a back up of your images before you delete them from your iPhone. Here's how:

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201302

Learn how to import media you've captured or saved on your iOS device to your computer.

Import media to a Windows PC

Before importing your media:

Windows 8: Learn how to import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD (Windows Help)
Windows 7 and Windows Vista: Learn how to get pictures from your camera to your computer (Windows Help)

If your computer doesn't recognize an attached iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch as a camera, and prevents you from importing photos to your computer, learn how to resolve the issue.

Hope this helps ...

- Judy

itunes wont sync pictures from my phone to laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.