Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is this Yellow Box rendering?

Hey guys. I'm trying to make a little animated video intro for my little brothers Youtube Channel. But when I render it there is a yellow box appearing on the final render? Why is this and how can I get rid of it?

When I render the "Current Frame" it does not appear.

(Low Quality Frame Render)

User uploaded file

But on the Full HQ Video render a Yellow Box appears on top of it?

User uploaded file

Thank you in advanced!

Tyler

Motion 5, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Feb 10, 2015 8:04 PM

1 reply

Feb 18, 2015 7:45 AM in response to TyBurgess21

OK, few things to try,

- First, select the Project layer, go to the Inspector, to Properties, and verify that Background is set to Transparent.

- In the Canvas, in the Render menu, be sure Resolution is set to Full, and Dynamic is off, and Quality is set to Best, and everything not being used is turned off.

- In the menu directly to the left of Render, be sure that is set to Color.

- When exporting, be sure to use Export Movie (cmd-e).

- In the export menu, in the Render section, be sure Color is set to "Color" (no alpha), and that Premultiply Alpha is checked.

If none of that works, download Preference Manager from Digital Rebellion, and use it to delete the Motion preference files easily and safely. Relaunch Motion and try to export again.

Why is this Yellow Box rendering?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.