Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MainStage 3.1 bugs

upgraded to mainstage 3.1 and found new version simply re-wrote and re-routed most of my pedal assignments ....after going through about 30 instruments on several concerts and re-wriing all the lost assignments i was able to salvage the concerts i needed but will have to do this for any old concerts i want to use... then i moved (migration assistant) everything to a new computer via time machine and found that while Logic seems mostly ok, MainStage takes about 5-10 minutes for instruments (both exs24 and Kontakt) to find samplers AFTER the instruments are loaded!!!!.. i've tried all i know but have no idea whats going on... it appears to load all the instruments...you can see all the data loaded...but no sound for any instruments....then one by one they find their samples over a period of about 5 to 10 minutes... this version of MainStage is so bug ridden i'm shocked...i've used this program for touring for the last 7 years but never had these kind of issues...need to get back to earlier version but not sure how...help!!

Posted on Feb 11, 2015 3:51 AM

5 replies

Feb 18, 2015 12:44 PM in response to patrick warren

i was able to resolve most of these issues....it seems whenever you update there's a setting in "Projects Settings"> Midi where there's box that becomes unchecked for "Control Change 7/10 controls Volume/Pan of channel strip objects" this has to reset after any major update and the box re-checked if it was checked in the first place... that same setting in MainStage is under File menu > Concert Settings . i was able to resolve the sample load time issues by buying an expensive new 1TB thunderbolt II SSD ... there may have been problem with previous drive although it works perfect with my other laptops...not sure what the issue was or is but working with new drive.

MainStage 3.1 bugs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.