Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

already bought book not showing

so i bought a book from ibooks on my ipad but id like it to transfer it to my iphone. I went to ibooks app( with the same apple id i bought the book) and clicked on purchasrd. It does show the 'cloud' so j can redownload it but it doesn't let me to. It says that this device is already associated with an apple id. I tried to see if my family could download the book so i signed in and they could download it. But at me , it says that i uave to wait 90 days why does it show that i already bought the book

iPhone 5c

Posted on Feb 11, 2015 5:27 AM

1 reply

Feb 12, 2015 11:41 AM in response to Ioana8ioana

Greetings Ioana8ioana,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you purchased a book via iBooks on iPad and would like to download it on your iPhone but are receiving an error that you need to wait 90 days. It sounds like your iPhone may have been associated with a different Apple ID prior to signing into the Apple ID that had the book purchase on it.

Manage your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support

After you associate a device with your Apple ID, you can't associate that device with another Apple ID for 90 days.

Have a great day,

Joe

already bought book not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.