Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

getting my yahoo mail on ipod but not on ipad touch

was getting mail but has not updated since Monday Feb. 9/15

iPod touch, iOS 8

Posted on Feb 11, 2015 9:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2015 1:29 PM

Howdy KatieB,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

From your post I see that you're having issues with receiving email from your Yahoo account on your iOS device. I also noticed that you are coming from our best resource for troubleshooting this issue. Have you followed the steps in the article? If not, please do so by selecting the link below.

Get help with Mail on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers,

Alex H.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2015 1:29 PM in response to KatieB

Howdy KatieB,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

From your post I see that you're having issues with receiving email from your Yahoo account on your iOS device. I also noticed that you are coming from our best resource for troubleshooting this issue. Have you followed the steps in the article? If not, please do so by selecting the link below.

Get help with Mail on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers,

Alex H.

Feb 12, 2015 2:13 PM in response to chuck_3rd

Contacted apple support, we tried a lot of different things and nothing would work, I could send but not receive on iPad touch.

So the next step was downloading the free mail from Apple and getting it that way.

TUrned on on my iPad this morning and it is working where it is supposed to.

Weird right, Apple support thought it might be the server.

THank you you so much for answering me!

Feb 14, 2015 7:29 AM in response to KatieB

my iPhone 6 will no longer get email using the "Yahoo!" profile. I deleted the account and tried several times with the "Yahoo!" profile. I finally tried "Other" and now it works. Any ideas? On my other iphone6 the Yahoo! profile still works.

AT&T said Yahoo changed something on their servers but I don't exactly trust support from AT&T

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.