Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphoto book - problem with deleting extra pages

I am finishing up a book with iphoto of 85 pages of photos. I want to delete 6 empty pages, but when I go to All Pages View, hold control key and click, the only option is to add pages. I don't want to purchase book and assume apple won't charge/print the blank pages. Any suggestions? and I'm on a deadline so don't want to go to the store....

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Feb 11, 2015 8:51 AM

4 replies

Feb 11, 2015 6:36 PM in response to Old Toad

Thanks, I tried that too. I finally got Apple phone help and she and I were able to patch together a fix. When I did what was instructed, only "add page" came up. Not all pages would highlight in blue, which meant that I couldn't remove them. Thanks for your suggestion -- both the Apple pro and I thought that was what should have worked!

Mar 29, 2015 9:26 PM in response to imgwiz

I too am having difficulty. I am using iPhoto 8.1 Sometimes remove page works but most of the time it doesn't. Frustrating.

iphoto book - problem with deleting extra pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.