Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't select none in first time us

i can't select None in Apple Id payment information.. and its my first time use in app store and itunes so i can't login

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 11, 2015 12:14 PM

4 replies

Feb 11, 2015 12:30 PM in response to Sparkleberry

i have tried this and it doesnt works for me that why i asked

If you're using the iTunes Store or App Store for the first time

If you're using the store for the first time with an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method. After you create the account, you can change your payment information to None.

If you're creating a new Apple ID, you might be able to create an account without entering your credit card details.

Feb 11, 2015 12:43 PM in response to priekskie

Actually, I have tested the Apple instructions for creating an Apple ID without supplying a credit card dozens of times, in the iTunes/Mac App Stores of dozens of countries, with both Macs and iOS devices, up to the point of having to supply a credit card and was provided a None option every single time. It works every time, not maybe it works, not you might be able to, it always works. If you don't get a None, then you didn't follow the steps exactly.

can't select none in first time us

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.