Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find the Serial number of a locked iphone?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Feb 11, 2015 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2015 1:01 PM

Plug the phone into your computer and view it in iTunes. The Serial No. should be visible.

Alternatively, On a 4S you can eject the SIM tray on the right side of the phone, and read the serial off the tray. On newer phones, it is on the back of the phone.

9 replies

Feb 11, 2015 1:17 PM in response to Japib

Thanks but unfortunately I don't have any of those items to do that. Just have the phone. We are a third party support provider for Pharma companies and they send in their HW when users leave the company or are let go. This particular client deployed this device outside of our company at some point so we did not have the luxury of recording that info when deployed. We also cannot reach the original user to obtain the passcode. All we need is the serial number but need a way to access that on the phone without the passcode and without resetting or restoring the phones IOS.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.