Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad2, since download IOS 8.1.3, can't open my mailbox : the screen appears with nothing on it then close immédiatlyl

ipad2, since download IOS 8.1.3, I can't anymore open my mailbox : a white screen appears, then after fee seconds it's closed. but I always get notifications when new mail arrives

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 11, 2015 10:48 PM

4 replies

Feb 13, 2015 10:20 AM in response to Tatalleman

You can try to reset your device

Reset

Hold down the sleep and home keys for about 20 seconds. When you see the silver apple, let go and let it reboot. No data will be lost.

If that doesn't work, go into the settings, mail, contacts and calendars, delete the account, exit out, go back in and re-enter your information. For some reason during iOS updates it's common for mail settings to get messed up. Starting over is the easiest way to rectify the situation.

Ipad2, since download IOS 8.1.3, can't open my mailbox : the screen appears with nothing on it then close immédiatlyl

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.