Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What are the best instagram video settings using Compressor 4? The outputs I have created look clean HD in camera roll. When I view video in instagram preview it looks great, but then when i post it the quality gets blurry. Any advice?

I have read that you should resize the frame to 640 by 640 or 1000 x 1000, and have tried both. I shot the footage on canon 70d using 720p60fps, and edited the footage with iMovie. Its been frustrating to see the finished product look great on iPhone, iPad, or mac but once i post the video- the quality gets blurry when you focus on the faces that are in focus. My footage is basketball action shots from a high school game. Any advice would be huge, I been looking for an answer to this for a month.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.1), Compressor 4

Posted on Feb 12, 2015 9:50 AM

3 replies

What are the best instagram video settings using Compressor 4? The outputs I have created look clean HD in camera roll. When I view video in instagram preview it looks great, but then when i post it the quality gets blurry. Any advice?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.