Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPlay keeps dropping out

Trying to play music on spotify from an iPhone 6 plus through AirPlay to a new pure speaker and it sounds great. Problem is that I cannot listen to a whole song as it drops out. AirPlay gives up and the music stops. If I try to turn AirPlay back on the icon is gone. Wait a while (20 second) and the icon generally returns. So frustrating. I have looked everywhere for a solution but no luck. Turned Bluetooth off and no impact. It des the same on iPad mini too. airplay drops with playing music direct from iPhone music collection on phone too so not spotify. My android will play music just fine via double twist so not the speaker. Please help. Both iPhone and speaker have latest software loaded. Help please anyone.

I Know this is posted in the wrong community but was not given access to where I wanted to post it.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3, AirPlay problems

Posted on Feb 12, 2015 12:31 PM

1 reply

Feb 14, 2015 9:05 AM in response to Talktobob

Hi Talktobob,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iOS devices. If you continue to have performance issues (intermittent drops) with your AirPlay connection, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

Resolve issues with AirPlay and AirPlay Mirroring from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

AirPlay keeps dropping out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.