Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charging cable issue not once not twice for the past 1 year

I am very serious about it

• I have 5 iPhones 5, and now I have iPhone 6
  • For the past one year my whole family is struggling with charging issue and no success
  • 2 of the phones even lost their charging port, one came out of box failure
  • For the 9-10 months I have tried every type of charging cable, original, $5, $10,$15 but every week we are loosing one cable.
  • one time I took that whole box of cables to apple store and showed but as usual they are robots with no expressions. they replace the charging port and dodged the question of cable issue.
  • a month ago I bought iPhone 6 came with original cable and charger and guess what , not even a month and cable melted.

My question is that what is wrong with Apple? How many time I have to suffer this and how many cables will I be buying and what brand?

Why there is no feedback from apple and what there is no solution. it can't be for ever and with 5 phones and now with new one.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3, charging cable issue

Posted on Feb 12, 2015 1:11 PM

5 replies

Feb 12, 2015 1:30 PM in response to Sarbaun_Suqrat

Do you want technical assistance with anything in particular or are you just here for a rant which,incidentally ,is in breach of the terms of use

This not a chat forum or a platform for ranting

Apple is not here does, not read ,does not respond here.We are all users in this Community

Contact is available through link at base of screen on right

Feb 12, 2015 1:48 PM in response to Sarbaun_Suqrat

•Contact Apple:

http://www.apple.com/contact/

Tell us how we’re doing. Select the appropriate feedback option

(we read everything, but can’t always respond):

More ways to get help:

http://www.apple.com/support/contact/

Sorry that your issues cannot be resolved in a user-to-user peer

based support community of volunteers, who do not represent

Apple, & mostly are just users like you - who choose to be here.

Good luck & happy computing! 🙂

Charging cable issue not once not twice for the past 1 year

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.