Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air with no wifi after iOS 8.1.3

Hi everyone!

My iPad Air Wi-Fi lost its wi fi and blutooth connections after the iOS 8.1.3 upgrade. I've tried to reinstall the system from the beginning using the iTunes but it hasn't worked. Now, my iPad Air is on the Hello! screen and it shows a message saying that it isn't able to login to an iCloud account because there isn't a wifi connection. What should I have to do to have my iPad back?

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 13, 2015 10:35 AM

8 replies

Feb 13, 2015 11:22 AM in response to xlobo

You restored using iTunes, but it won't let you activate while you are connected to iTunes? Did you try activating it that way? It might not resolve the WiFi issue but sometimes once the device has been activated, you can try adjusting the settings to get it to work.

DId you try another WiFi network?

iPad Air with no wifi after iOS 8.1.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.