Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

forgot my passcode and my iPhone disabled, I have no Backup, I do not want to lose my data. Please, What to do ??

I have forgotten my passcode of my iPhone5s, never sync or bucked up my iPhone, please help me to unlock my iPhone Passcode back, I have more than 1300 Contact number, and more than 2800 photo.

I tried to get the help throughout your support web pages but all will help but I will lose the data; it will format my iPhone.

I can provide any details of my mobile Serial Number and the (IMEI - UDID - ECID) number, and my Apple ID.

Please, I need your help for this issue it is very important to me to get back my data, i will pay any charges.

hope to hear good news soon from you.

George

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 13, 2015 3:30 PM

2 replies

Feb 13, 2015 4:30 PM in response to garabetgeo

it is incomprehensible to me why, if you had important data on your phone, you never backed it up using any of the dozen or so means of backup and sync that Apple offers. We are 4 decades into the personal computer revolution, and I would have thought that there wasn't anyone left who did not understand that backups are an essential part of the responsibility of using a computing device.

forgot my passcode and my iPhone disabled, I have no Backup, I do not want to lose my data. Please, What to do ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.