Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I down grade my iPhone 4 back to 8.1.2??

How do I down grade my iPhone 4 back to 8.1.2?? Have lost wifi, (button is greyed out) tried doing the Reset Network setting to no avail. Battery life is draining as we speak. Have turned off all back ground refresh on apps and anything else I could find. Also am now unable to access certain app games ie slotomania. Deleted and Reinstalled apps but no luck. Please help me get rid of this upgrade.

iPhone 4, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 13, 2015 10:02 PM

4 replies

Feb 13, 2015 10:13 PM in response to Minta001

This support document addresses the gray Wi-Fi, but that seems to be an issue with the 4s. iOS: Wi-Fi settings grayed out or dim - Apple Support

Battery could be anything, however since you are experiencing an issue with an app, I would do a restore from backup and see if that helps. If not, then restore as new. There could be a process stuck that cannot be identified that is causing the battery drain.

How do I down grade my iPhone 4 back to 8.1.2??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.