Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4s upgrade to ios 8.1.3 problems??

Recently upgraded to 8.1.3 on my 4S iPhone and seem to have run into the same problems as others with low battery life and loss of WiFi connection (greyed out) I had neither of these problems before the update. I have done a full system reset and any other solution I could find on problem solving to no avail. After all is said and done does anyone have another suggestion to fixing these issues. A perfectly good phone is now almost unless.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 14, 2015 3:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2015 5:23 AM

Your device likely has a hardware problem. Do some troubleshooting to confirm.

iOS: Wi-Fi settings grayed out or dim - Apple Support

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

If you use both articles and set the device up as new properly, and the device still has issues, then it's hardware related, not software related. If you are out of warranty, you should be able to replace the device for $199 USD + tax through Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2015 5:23 AM in response to Minta001

Your device likely has a hardware problem. Do some troubleshooting to confirm.

iOS: Wi-Fi settings grayed out or dim - Apple Support

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

If you use both articles and set the device up as new properly, and the device still has issues, then it's hardware related, not software related. If you are out of warranty, you should be able to replace the device for $199 USD + tax through Apple.

Iphone 4s upgrade to ios 8.1.3 problems??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.