Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing Calendar problem

I have recently set up family sharing - with 2 members being my kids. I can share the calendar set up with my daughter on her Macbook air but my son's miniIpad cannot see his calendar on his device. As the organiser, when I change something to his calendar on my desk top - it doesn't get to my son's miniipad calendar? His ipad has been set up using his appleid etc so I really don't know what I have done wrong?

iPad Mini, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 14, 2015 6:54 PM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2015 7:34 AM in response to Techjunction

I have a very similar problem - I have family sharing set up with my husband and son - my husband on an iPhone 4 of some sort, and my son and I on 5s. I am the organizer. My husband can see my family calendar items, and I can see his, but our family items do not push through onto my son's calendar, nor items he tries to put in to ours. He is listed as a family member on my phone, but when I go to settings on his phone it says something like 'family sharing not available.' all phones are running iOS 8. My son's requests for permission to buy things do come through - if I happen to be on the phone when he asks! - so he is clearly part of the family. But he cannot download apps WE have bought onto his phone, permission or not. My husband and I seem able to share apps without problem. What's going on, and how do we get our son fully integrated into the family sharing program?

Family Sharing Calendar problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.