Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My playlists are showing up on the computer when it's connected, but they don't appear on the device. Please help.

I Connected my iPod to the computer to update some songs on my playlists, but once I had disconnected it from the computer my playlist were not on the device. So I connected it back up to the computer and they are still showing up. But all of my music is still on my iPod, please help me I really don't want to restore it back to factory settings.

Thanks, meeks16

Windows XP

Posted on Feb 14, 2015 11:01 PM

4 replies

Feb 15, 2015 9:32 PM in response to lllaass

So I have restored my iPod back to factory settings. Now I can only download my iTunes purchases onto the device, but not any of my original music that I loaded onto my computer, even with the manually manage music setting selected. I am really confused as to why this is happening because I hadn't made any changes to my iPod prior to restoring it. I was wondering if maybe it was an update from iTunes that has changed it?

Any help would be great.

Thanks meeks16

My playlists are showing up on the computer when it's connected, but they don't appear on the device. Please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.