Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recommendation for compatible IPS monitor

refuse to buy any of the glossy screens offerings from Apple, so some other company is going to get my money for 3 new screens!

Apple loyalty is diminishing! (iPhone 6... ***. far too big and far too flimsy - great if you are 12, but I'm not) Next phone will be a plain old simple, phone that makes calls and handles texts, which are usually "free" these days so iMessage is not so fantastic.

Anyway, back on topic....

Any recommendation for a mid-price IPC monitor? 27" is max size, would actually prefer 21". Any experience of LG?

Thanks in anticipation

Posted on Feb 15, 2015 4:31 AM

5 replies

Feb 23, 2015 8:32 AM in response to mariotheplumber

Lots of folks seem to like the better Dell monitors, also. Do some searching. I've dealt with B&H often, and have found them to generally have very competitive prices.

I don't quite understand your level of irritation with Apple monitors, since there are SO many other options available, higher-end, similar, and lower-end. The glossy surface is not my preference, but some people have no problems with the screen.

Feb 23, 2015 8:41 AM in response to mariotheplumber

I like my two HP, but I always start looking like this:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=best+24-inch+monitors

And there are even "apps" to help shop.

Newegg is also good reviews and such, as is Amazon, they both can help.

AccelerateYourMac

I've had small tiny phones, larger Note II and 5s, and going back to something where I can SEE better, so 5.5" Note 4 or 6 Plus or one of the top China makers

(To each their own, or two or three! (My 8" small tablet is too big to hold easily in one hand so it goes and was looking for 6-7" tablet until I say how much lighter the new Phat phones are at 6 ounces I said "yes." ) So for many a large phone will replace their tablets (even iPad, though maybe a super-sized qualifies as a laptop? I've got too many tablets and phones for now. 😉

recommendation for compatible IPS monitor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.