Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

awesome iPhone 6 Plus battery life

So, this isn't really a question but a comment: I'm not sure if the battery life has improved even more after that last iOS update, but my 6+ gets some awe-inspiring battery life: I had recharged the phone Sunday night a week ago, and as of right now, six days and about five hours later, I'm at 4% battery left. Now, granted, I didn't use the phone all that much, but I did stream music for one to two hours every day (Pandora, then to the Bluetooth in my car), checked email, a couple of phone calls, a few text messages, etc., pretty much typical usage for me when I'm in my office. Even considering my failry light usage, I think a full week of battery life for a modern smartphone isn't bad at all...

That's all, just wanted to say something nice about Apple for a change... ;-)

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 15, 2015 10:01 AM

1 reply

awesome iPhone 6 Plus battery life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.