Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I HAVE RECEIVE A MAIL that I made some changes in my id apple, but didn´t specified what and i didn´t made any, should i will be worried???

I am worried.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Feb 15, 2015 2:24 PM

3 replies

Feb 15, 2015 2:29 PM in response to AYLAFIGOLS

If you didn't make any changes (such as updating your payment method), you may want to reset your Apple ID password as well as the password for your e-mail. If the e-mail you received is asking you to sign in to see these changes or anything of that nature, it may be a phishing scheme (signing in would provide them your Apple ID and password, allowing them to access your account). You may want to contact Apple Support to see if your billing information has been changed. You can also log in at appleid.apple.com and see all of your account details, and in iTunes to view your payment information.

I HAVE RECEIVE A MAIL that I made some changes in my id apple, but didn´t specified what and i didn´t made any, should i will be worried???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.