Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help please!

I have an iPod touch that is completely disabled (I forgot the passcode). Since I forgot the passcode almost two years ago, it is still running iOS 6. I've put off restoring because I have a ton of pictures I never downloaded to my computer from the iPod. If I were to restore, would it give me the option of saving my pictures before I wipe it? If not, do you know of any softwares that would be able to retrieve the pictures? (Please note again: this iPod is still running iOS 6 so the software must work with this iOS.) I have over 1,000 pictures and would be overjoyed if I could get them back. OR, if you know of any softwares that can hack into the iPod without restoring, that would be great!!! I remember the passcode now, so if it could just give me one more chance, I'd be able to get into it finally after 2 years. Thank you so much ahead of time!! Oh and just to note, this is an iPod touch 5.

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Feb 15, 2015 3:50 PM

1 reply

Feb 15, 2015 3:57 PM in response to spm17

Maybe from the restored (ersed) iPod via

How to perform iPad recovery for photos, videos

Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS: iPhone Data Recovery - Wondershare Official

http://www.amacsoft.com/ipod-data-recovery.html

To restore the iPod

Place the iOS device in Recovery Mode and then connect to your computer and restore via iTunes. The iPod will be erased.

iOS: Forgot passcode or device disabled

If recovery mode does not work try DFU mode.

How to put iPod touch / iPhone into DFU mode « Karthik's scribblings

For how to restore:

iTunes: Restoring iOS software

Help please!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.