Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Login error in safari

Hi, I am facing the following issue when i am trying to login to one of the applications in safari browser

error 500: javax.servlet.servletexception: filter [loginfilter]: filter is unavailable

This error doesn't appear for other browsers. Please explain why am i facing this error.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Posted on Feb 15, 2015 11:22 PM

6 replies

Feb 18, 2015 9:50 PM in response to Linc Davis

Ok, So let me explain complete scenario. I'm working on a browser support project to make my application work in most of the browsers. Safari is one of them. So there are 4 environments test, QA, Acceptance and production, where we deploy our application. Test and QA don't have certificates. So the problem here is I'm facing this login issue only in test and QA and that too only in safari(works fine with chrome, IE11, firefox). It also works fine in Acceptance and production.

Do u still think this is an error on the web server? or it may be the certificate issue?

We use Websphere Portal Server. If u still think this is an error on the server, can u tell me what kind of error it is and how can it be resolved?

Thanks 🙂

Login error in safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.