Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wont let me sync on a different computer without erasing all my music

I am using my dads computer because mine is broken and i logged him out of the itunes and logged me in and there were still a bunch of random songs on the account they werent mine or his, so i go to sync my phone and itune says it cant sync my music without deleting all my music and replacing it with the songs that are on the itunes account already, how do I go about getting all my music onto the computer?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 15, 2015 8:36 PM

4 replies

Feb 15, 2015 8:42 PM in response to KristyPa

Hi Kristy,

You can Sync your iOS device with one computer only. Or rather one iTunes Library. That's how the synchronisation works. Once you connect to an other computer and want to sync from there your other data is lost since.

So you may wanna get all the music from the old computer somehow onto your Dad's and then add them to iTunes library and then sync.

When you say your computer is broken, what exactly happened to it? Maybe we can try and recover?

Wont let me sync on a different computer without erasing all my music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.