Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop auto renewals of app

Posted on Feb 16, 2015 9:52 AM

11 replies

Feb 16, 2015 9:56 AM in response to Aditya127

Not sure what you mean by "auto renewals of an app"....

If you are talking about a subscription service that you want to cancel, here is a link with instructions:

MANAGE SUBSCRIPTIONS

If you are talking about updates to apps, and you are talking about automatic downloads of updates to apps, go to Settings>iTunes & App Store, and turn off Automatic Downloads of Updates

Otherwise, you are going to have to give us more information about what it is you are asking.

Cheers,

GB

Feb 16, 2015 10:42 AM in response to Aditya127

For info we are fellow users here on these forums, we won't know what you've bought and/or subscribed to.

For auto-renewing subscriptions, click on the 'Manage subscriptions' link in Gail's reply for details on how to manage and stop them.

The Rs 60 is possibly a temporary store holding charge (the amount ties up with it being that) - have you added or changed your card details on your account ? If you have then it will be that (it's to check that the card details are correct and valid), your card issuer should remove it within a few days or so : iTunes Store & Mac App Store: About payment card authorization holds - Apple Support

If you haven't changed your card details then check your purchase history via the Store > View Account menu option on your computer's iTunes : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Feb 16, 2015 11:13 AM in response to Aditya127

As I said in my above reply, we are fellow users, you are not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple on here, we won't know what is on your account's purchase history.

Have you viewed your account's purchase history (see my previous reply for how to view it), do any charges show ?

If not then what did you do when downloading the apps e.g. did you add/change the card/address on your account details 3 times (i.e. is the 120 two temporary store holding charges, and the 60 an additional holding charge for a further card/address change) ? If you did then then they will be temporary store holding charges - see my previous reply.

Feb 16, 2015 11:59 AM in response to Aditya127

To change your account's payment details you can log into your account via the Store > View Account menu option on your computer's iTunes, or tap on your id and log into in Settings > iTunes & App Store on an iOS device : Change or remove your payment information from your iTunes Store account (Apple ID) - Apple Support

How long are what charges valid ? If you mean temporary store holding charges then it depends upon how efficient your card issuer is, they are generally removed within a few days.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.