Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I import to Windows the iPhone iOS8-edited images with the AAE changes already applied to them?

Hi Folks,

I would like to know how do I import to Windows my iPhone iOS8.1.3 edited images with the AAE changes already applied to them because if I do a normal importing, I will get only the original pictures in my Windows PC, but without the filters/HDR/Crop changes applied; so I would lose all the modifications made. 😕

And I would prefer to avoid the workaround of uploading them to iCloud and re-download them to my PC via iCloud PC version; and also avoid the workaround of uploading them to Dropbox and re-download them to my PC; as both processes are quite long work.

I am looking for a more straight forward process, if it exists. 😝

(Maybe there is any iOS app which keeps the changes and re-save them in the camera roll?) 😐

Thanks in advance by your help! 😉

Posted on Feb 16, 2015 12:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2015 2:19 PM

Hey torakaru,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, you made some changes to a photo on the iPhone and synced but the photos shows as the original without edits. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

iOS: Edited photos show original photo after import or in other apps - Apple Support

Your photo-management application will display the original photo if it can't read XMP.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a good one,

Mario

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2015 2:19 PM in response to torakaru

Hey torakaru,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, you made some changes to a photo on the iPhone and synced but the photos shows as the original without edits. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

iOS: Edited photos show original photo after import or in other apps - Apple Support

Your photo-management application will display the original photo if it can't read XMP.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a good one,

Mario

How do I import to Windows the iPhone iOS8-edited images with the AAE changes already applied to them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.