Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

solution of my Iphone 4s

I can't access my iphone 4s because currently i'ved reset it they need the icloud username and password but i forgot all, any help to give solution to fix this problem.?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Feb 16, 2015 4:13 PM

3 replies

Feb 18, 2015 6:51 AM in response to fransbet

Good Afternoon fransbet,

The resources below will explain how to find and edit your Apple ID and change the password if needed. Once that is done, you will be able to reset and access your iPhone 4s.

Frequently asked questions about Apple ID - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204161

Is there a way to find my Apple ID Name if I can't remember it?

Yes. Visit My Apple ID and click Find your Apple ID. See Finding your Apple ID if you'd like more information.

How do I change or recover a forgotten Apple ID Password?

If you've forgotten your Apple ID Password or want to change it, go to My Apple ID and follow the instructions. See Changing your Apple ID password if you'd like more information.

I no longer have an email address that was also my Apple ID. Can I still use the email address as my Apple ID?

Apple recommends you change your Apple ID to your current, working email address. This will not create another Apple ID, it will only change it to your working email address. See Changing the name you use for your Apple ID if you'd like more information.

Note: @mac.com and @me.com Apple IDs can not be renamed. If you no longer use the .mac or .me email address be sure to add your valid email address as an additional email address.

How do I change my Apple ID Name or personal information?

You can change your Apple ID Name at My Apple ID. Click on Manage your Apple ID and sign in with your Apple ID name and password. Click Edit and enter the new information, then click Save Changes. Changes take effect immediately. You can also use My Apple ID to change your personal information, such as your mailing address or email address. See Changing the name you use for your Apple ID if you'd like more information.

Can I change the answers to the security questions for my Apple ID?

Yes. You can change the answers to the security questions provided when you originally signed up for your Apple ID. Go to My Apple ID and click Manage your Apple ID. Sign in with your Apple ID name and password, go to the section Password and Security and click Reset your security information.

Visit Apple ID support for more information.

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

solution of my Iphone 4s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.