Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pay won't accept my card.

I tried setting up my first card with Apple Pay but it told me 'Card could not be added.' I've verified that a Suntrust debit card is accepted so I'm unsure what im doing wrong. This is the same card I use for my iTunes account. Any suggestions? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 16, 2015 7:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2015 8:18 PM

Hi,

The link showing the list of accepted Debit cards does have a note at the bottom that indicates that "Some cards may not be supported in Apple Pay. Contact your Bank for more information":

Apple Pay participating issuers - Apple Support

You may need to contact your bank to verify that the specific card you are trying to use is supported.

Cheers,

GB

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2015 8:18 PM in response to JMcDaniel921

Hi,

The link showing the list of accepted Debit cards does have a note at the bottom that indicates that "Some cards may not be supported in Apple Pay. Contact your Bank for more information":

Apple Pay participating issuers - Apple Support

You may need to contact your bank to verify that the specific card you are trying to use is supported.

Cheers,

GB

Apple pay won't accept my card.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.