Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

serialnummer connect to my id

hi everyone,

i got a changed iphone 5s from my insurance, now i cant connect the new - used - iphone to my apple id. every time it says, ihr ser. nummer is connected to a nother id. what can i do ?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3, canged phone from my insurance

Posted on Feb 17, 2015 4:39 AM

1 reply

Feb 17, 2015 5:06 AM in response to nicolasfromstephanskirchen

If you are trying to set up the phone as new device and a different Apple ID has been used to set up the phone before that, the Activation Lock might still be active. Open this page on your computer and you can check its Activation Lock status at icloud.com/activationlock from a Mac or PC.

If the phone is still locked to another Apple ID, contact the insurance company to remove the Activation Lock:

If you no longer have the device, follow the instructions to remove a device you no longer have. For more information, see the Apple Support article What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

copied from Find My iPhone Activation Lock

serialnummer connect to my id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.