Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to reorder an iPhoto book 2 years later? My hard drive crashed and the photo book is no longer in my iPhoto but Apple printed it for me before the crash. Would Apple still be able to print another copy?

Is it possible to reorder an iPhoto book 2 years later? My hard drive crashed and the photo book is no longer in my iPhoto but Apple printed it for me before the crash. Would Apple still be able to print another copy?

MacBook Pro, iOS 8.1.3, iPhoto question

Posted on Feb 17, 2015 2:03 PM

5 replies

Feb 17, 2015 2:44 PM in response to photobook question

For future books you might consider doing what I do: create a separate library for each book andcopy the photos for the book from your working library to the book library with iPhoto Library Manager.

When the book is completed and ordered burn the library package to a CD, DVD or external HD to archive it so it's available for editing and reordering at a later date if needed.

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.