Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to transfer all files from one Apple ID to another

Hello,

For work I currently use an iPad Air (iOS 8.1.3) and just recently upgraded to a MacBook Pro (OS X 10.10.2) . The only issue is that I will be using a different Apple ID on the MacBook then I was using on the iPad. My question is, is it possible to transfer all of my pages documents from one Apple ID to another all at one time or will I have to manually share each document with myself. If there is a way, would it be possible on the iPad app, the MacBook app or on the iCloud website.

Thanks for your time and help 🙂

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 17, 2015 3:22 PM

2 replies

Feb 17, 2015 3:41 PM in response to MBTafan2011

No, it is not possible. All purchased items under one Apple ID are permanently connected to it. They cannot be transferred to another Apple ID. You can, however, repurchase the items under your new Apple ID.

You can always call Apple to see if they can be of help.

Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.

To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service - this includes

international calling numbers..

For Mac App Store: Apple - Support - Mac App Store.

For iTunes: Apple - Support - iTunes.

Is it possible to transfer all files from one Apple ID to another

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.