Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes 12.1 is messing up my mac !

So this started about three days ago when I decided to update my Itunes to 12.1 and then for about a day or so it was completely fine it is just recently it has been messing up and randomly starting songs in a random order and it does this constantly now and it is difficult to study or do anything practically and I have looked everywhere for a fix but no luck, and it just happens randomly, it opens itunes then plays a song or maybe even a second or two of a song then just continues to switch, I have bluetooth turned off and it normally happens when I have my apple headphones plugged in but they don't have buttons on them and right now as i'm writing this it is happening, it disrupts me during class at school and at home, I dont know if it is happening to anyone but it is annoying, my mac is only a year old.

Please help if you can

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 17, 2015 10:21 PM

2 replies

Itunes 12.1 is messing up my mac !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.