Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I file a formal complaint with the Apple Online Store Canada?

I've spoken to two customer service representatives at this point about an order that I cancelled within a half an hour of placing it, as I was initially unaware that the product I purchased would not fit my sister's iPhone. As stated in the Cancelled Order portion of the following page: http://store.apple.com/ca/help/viewing_changing_orders#cancel, I should NOT have been billed for the order. I was billed last Friday and am still yet to receive the refund, despite the fact that the first rep I spoke to advised that my money would be refunded in one day. The statement on the link I provided is completely misleading, as well as the email I received stating that I would not be charged at all. Someone with Apple must amend this statement on the website and the automated emails, as it could be considered legally misleading. I will in no way be pursuing any legal action, as I don't have the time and I'm only out $90.00, but I can't imagine having purchased the MacBook that I wanted to purchase prior to this incident and going through an ordeal like this again. Can someone please advise who I should contact and where I can find their contact information please? I love the apple products that I own and would hate to discontinue my customer relationship with the company.

Posted on Feb 18, 2015 11:09 AM

7 replies

Feb 18, 2015 11:44 AM in response to Unimpressed with Apple Online

Also, please remember that no refund from any store is instantaneous. They will process the refund, probably within 24 - 48 hours. After that, your bank/credit card company has to credit your account....... mine takes at least 3 business days to do so (the banks are very efficient in posting charges, but like to keep the money for a couple of days before giving it back to you - they've been doing that for years).

Edit: I just checked their return/refunds policy and it includes this:

Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately. If you canceled a pickup item, and you were billed for it, we initiate your refund immediately after you submit your cancel request. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:

• If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
  • Products purchased from the Apple Online Store using an Apple Store Gift Card will be refunded to you as an Apple Store Gift Card by email within 3 business days. If you’d like us to mail you an Apple Store Gift Card, ask the representative helping you. You will receive it within 8 business days via United States Postal Service (USPS). If you purchased an item from the Apple Online Store and are returning it to an Apple Retail Store, you'll receive an Apple Store Gift Card by email within 3 business days.

Note that it states it will be initiated immediately, but will be sent within 5 business days.

Read the entire policy here:

http://store.apple.com/us/help/returns_refund

How can I file a formal complaint with the Apple Online Store Canada?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.