Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mi iphone 6 tiene un poquito levantada la pantalla a un costado es normal o le pasa a alguien mas

mi iphone 6 tiene la pantalla levantada un poquito por la parte de volumen a simple vista no se obserba pero si lo ves detalladamente se be asta la luz de la pantalla por la rendija lo e llevado a un taller de apples y me disen que eso es normal quisiera saber si a alguien le pasa lo mismo

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 18, 2015 3:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2015 4:28 PM

my iphone 6 has raised a little on the side volume at a glance screen not observed nowadays but if you see it in detail is be till the display light through the crack it and led a workshop of apples and I disen that's Normal would like to know if anyone feels the same

Normal probably not, but you would need to take it to the Apple store and they can tell you.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2015 4:28 PM in response to COBRITA MK

my iphone 6 has raised a little on the side volume at a glance screen not observed nowadays but if you see it in detail is be till the display light through the crack it and led a workshop of apples and I disen that's Normal would like to know if anyone feels the same

Normal probably not, but you would need to take it to the Apple store and they can tell you.

mi iphone 6 tiene un poquito levantada la pantalla a un costado es normal o le pasa a alguien mas

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.