Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Have a Question About My Apple iPod Touch 64GB 5th Generation

ok I Do have a 5th Generation Apple iPod Touch 64GB & I Need Help or just needed to ask a Question ok, when I Turn on My Apple iPod Touch 64GB or when I Turn on The iBlason iPod Touch Battery Charger I Have on it to Turn on The Apple iPod Touch 64GB Well when I 1st Turn it on it's Taking 1 or 2 Secounds Longer to Turn on & I Wanted to know if that Normal??? or is it mean that My Apple iPod Touch 64GB is going to Die??? that was a Question i needed to ask 🙂

also a Few Day's ago when I Wanted to Turn on My Apple iPod Touch 64GB it did not even want to Turn on or do anything & I Never Shut it Down or Turned it off???

I Was reading on the internet about this problem & it said that I Had to Restart My Apple iPod Touch 64GB & I Did & Everything went back on again so just needed to get info about this problem if anyone knows about this???

iPod touch, iOS 8.1, Apple iPod Touch 64GB

Posted on Feb 18, 2015 11:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2015 1:30 AM

Things like that happen and is normal.

If you can't turn it on:

Try:

- iOS: Not responding or does not turn on

- Also try DFU mode after try recovery mode

How to put iPod touch / iPhone into DFU mode « Karthik's scribblings

- If not successful and you can't fully turn the iOS device fully off, let the battery fully drain. After charging for an least an hour try the above again.

- Try another cable

- Try on another computer

- If still not successful that usually indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2015 1:30 AM in response to Apple4Ever556

Things like that happen and is normal.

If you can't turn it on:

Try:

- iOS: Not responding or does not turn on

- Also try DFU mode after try recovery mode

How to put iPod touch / iPhone into DFU mode « Karthik's scribblings

- If not successful and you can't fully turn the iOS device fully off, let the battery fully drain. After charging for an least an hour try the above again.

- Try another cable

- Try on another computer

- If still not successful that usually indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

I Have a Question About My Apple iPod Touch 64GB 5th Generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.