Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 Gyro is not working.

I'm using iPhone 5 with iOS 8.1.3. My Gyro is not working. I backed-up and reset the phone as new, it didn't work. I did the Orientation Unlock, it didn't work. Is there any a hardware issue or any fix i can do that for.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 19, 2015 8:43 AM

2 replies

Feb 20, 2015 1:05 PM in response to AnandFromLexington

Hello AnandFromLexington,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your iPhone. I also apologize, I'm a bit unclear on the exact nature of the issue you are describing, or why you feel the gyroscope isn't working. If the issue is limited to incorrect rotation or orientation when using your iPhone, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful (most of which it sounds like you may have already done):

If the screen doesn't rotate on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you are still having issues even with the iPhone restored to factory settings and *without* migrating your data back, you may need to have it serviced. The following page may be helpful:

Apple - Support - Service Answer Center

Sincerely,

- Brenden

iPhone 5 Gyro is not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.