Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete old apps from the cloud that I have downloaded

I have many old apps that I have deleted from my iPhone and iTunes but are still in the cloud.

I no longer need these apps and would like to have them completely deleted.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

many thanks.

Posted on Feb 19, 2015 11:03 AM

4 replies

Feb 19, 2015 12:19 PM in response to douglasnelson

You can delete apps from your devices and you can hide the apps from the purchase list that you see on your devices, but you can't delete the history that you bought the app, just like you can't delete the history of having made purchases at any other company, aside from cash purchases at the corner store. And even they may have a record of the sale if they have video cameras!

Mar 3, 2015 3:19 PM in response to douglasnelson

Hi DouglasNelson,

I don't know with which system you're working.

My iTunes 12.1.1.4 is working on Windows 7.

I hover over movies and TV-shows in the purchase list, there is always a grey X in a circle on the left corner above to remove it for ever.

I hover over the deleted apps in the "not on your iPhone" and there's no grey X in a circle in the left corner above.

So I decide to just click there where the grey X in a circle in the left corner above should be and

it disappeared.

No unwanted Apps anymore. No Hiding. A w a y.

Cheers

Mark

How do I delete old apps from the cloud that I have downloaded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.