Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cricket world cup 2015 app on Apple TV in USA

Hi,

Cricket world cup 2015 is going on now and ESPN created a new app "ESPN Cricket 2015" app on iphones. We paid for the subscription to watch this whole tournament but the app is not available on Apple TV.

Is there any chance that "ESPN Cricket 2015" app will be designed for apple TV as it is already there on the app store for Iphones? This tournament goes on for 50days and we are eagerly waiting to watch it on Apple TV. Please let us know ASAP.

Apple TV

Posted on Feb 19, 2015 4:46 PM

4 replies

Feb 23, 2015 10:22 AM in response to sasisai

heres the deal

espn app on apple tv will NOT work so u need epsn cric 2015 world cup app.........BUT apple tv does NOT have (just bloody great)

so u have to download cric 2015 world cup app to ipad or iphone then as long as u have 8.1 can air play thru to your apple tv

but BEST option (since i have both roku and apple tv) ....buy roku 3 and they have app for world cup straightforward and doesn t "stale" like apple tv does

and by the way i have lot apple shares for you apple fan boys (me included) BUT in this case apple tv is useless

Cricket world cup 2015 app on Apple TV in USA

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.