Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i tried downloading Final Cut ProX but my computer said that "this computer cant download Final Cut ProX" and i dont know why?

i tried downloading Final Cut ProX but my computer said that "this computer cant download Final Cut ProX" and i dont know why?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.2.x)

Posted on Feb 19, 2015 3:38 PM

1 reply

Feb 19, 2015 3:48 PM in response to selenator-3__

Is your iMac still really on OS X 10.2 Jaguar?

Could you supply more accurate info about your Mac.

What Mac do you have?

To find out info about your system,

Click on the Apple symbol in the upper left of the OS X main menu bar. A drop down menu appears.

Click About this Mac. A smaller popup window appears. This gives you basic info like what version of OS X your iMac is running, the speed of your iMac's CPU and how much RAM is installed.

Click on the button that says More Info.

A larger window appears giving you a complete overview of your iMac's hardware specs.

Highlight all of this info and copy/paste all of this into another reply to this post, editing out your iMac's serial number before actually posting the reply.

This will tell us everything about your iMac so we may begin to help with your iMac issues.

Final Cut Pro X System Requirements.

• OS X v10.9.2 or later
  • 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K)
  • OpenCL-capable graphics cardor Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
  • 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K)
  • 3.5GB of disk space

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.