Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my magic mouse keeps loosing connection?

why does my magic mouse keeps loosing connection?

Bose sounddock 10-OTHER, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Feb 19, 2015 6:24 PM

4 replies

Feb 20, 2015 12:02 AM in response to Jkjki5

There are some batteries that are more reliable than others. Apple, Energiser, Eneloop, Duracell, are usually the recommended brands, not least because they are consistent in size. If they are not the correct size they move around inside the compartment and lose connection. Be careful where you buy from, dime a dozen stores aren't a means of saving money if you are looking to economise.

Mar 29, 2015 4:18 AM in response to Jkjki5

I had this same problem with my Magic mouse with a Mob recharger unit. I cleaned all the contacts and did a pram re-set ..turn off then turn on while pressing the Command key while pressing the P and R key..... it seems to be working and not dropping out. Why this works I have not got a clue as I know enough about computers to be really dangerous. Please post back if it works and those who know please inform us why it works 🙂

my magic mouse keeps loosing connection?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.