Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 2 gen iPad keeps dropping my AirPlay connection with my 2 gen Apple TV. I just updated to iOS 8.1. Before the worked flawlessly. I love AirPlay. Also my iPhone 5s has the exact same issues with 8.1.

My 02 gen iPad keeps dropping the AirPlay connection after several minutes of play. This happened after updating to iOS 8.1. This worked perfectly on my 2 gen Apple TV before the update. It is also doing the same thing on my iPhone 5s. I use AirPlay all the time. Please help.

Other OS, Using WIN 8

Posted on Feb 19, 2015 7:03 PM

1 reply

Feb 21, 2015 9:08 AM in response to rdobbins01

Greetings rdobbins01,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that AirPlay is not working as you would expect on either your iPhone or iPad. In this situation, I would suggest reading over and working through the information located in the attached article to help resolve this issue.

Resolve issues with AirPlay and AirPlay Mirroring from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers,

Joe

My 2 gen iPad keeps dropping my AirPlay connection with my 2 gen Apple TV. I just updated to iOS 8.1. Before the worked flawlessly. I love AirPlay. Also my iPhone 5s has the exact same issues with 8.1.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.