Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having issues receiving a Pre Ordered Movie

I preordered Mockingjay part 1 and it will not let me have it ,it says I don't have enough money it's paied for I want my movie

Posted on Feb 19, 2015 10:23 PM

12 replies

Feb 19, 2015 10:30 PM in response to 8829fn

I'm not telling you what you did or didn't do, I'm telling you how pre-orders work. See the bolded paragraph below:

About iTunes Store pre-orders

You can pre-order music and movies from the iTunes Store prior to the public release date.

If you want to purchase a movie or music from the iTunes store, but it isn't yet available, you might be able to pre-order it.

Items you can pre-order have an orange purchase button that displays the pre-order price, instead of the white price button. Most pre-order items also show the expected release date near the pre-order button.

User uploaded file

When the item is released, we’ll complete your order and bill your account. If you turned on the option to automatically download prepurchased content in iTunes, the item will automatically appear in the Purchased section of your account. Learn what to do if a billing issue prevents your order from automatically downloading.

Some pre-orders include songs that you can download immediately. When you click the pre-order button, we charge you only for these songs, and they download immediately. We’ll charge you for the rest of the pre-order when it’s released.

No need to be so snarky.

GB

Feb 19, 2015 10:34 PM in response to gail from maine

No need to talk to me like I'm stupid and don't know what I'm talking about .I'm beyond frustrated at the poor customer support this is not the first time I-Tunes has screwed me over.I want my movie I paied for it when I preordered it you can believe it not believe it but I do not lie.And I repeat for the 3rd time I already did that when I preorded it why else would I have gotten a notification saying I could download it on the 17th DUH

Feb 19, 2015 10:46 PM in response to 8829fn

This is what I recieved on the 17th.The 17th was when the preorder for the digital copy comes out

User uploaded file
User uploaded file
Dear sandy,

The item you pre-ordered, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1, is now available. To download this item, click the link below or open iTunes and select Check for Available Downloads from the Store menu.

Click here to download your pre-order now.

Having issues receiving a Pre Ordered Movie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.