Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5c

my iphone 5c this week suddenly wont keep the correct time even after manually adjusting it still looses the correct time over an hour or so its two hours behind.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 20, 2015 4:36 AM

2 replies

Feb 21, 2015 12:25 PM in response to Tommyboy2013

Hi Tommyboy2013,

I see that you are having an issue with the date and time on your iPhone not being correct, but I do not see any reference to troubleshooting steps being undertaken from the article you have linked above, so I will post those for you here, just in case you have not seen them or proceeded with their recommendations:

iOS: Troubleshooting issues with date and time - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203483

Follow these steps. Test after each step to see if the issue is resolved.

1. Ensure that the version of iOS on your device is up to date.
  2. If the option to enable date and time automatically is available, turn it on. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time.
  3. Ensure that your time zone is set up correctly. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time > Time Zone.

If the incorrect date, time, or time zone is being set up automatically on the device, please notify your cellular provider. In the meantime, tap General > Date & Time and turn off Set Automatically. Then set the appropriate time and time zone manually.

Note: The option to set automatically might not be available on all carriers in all countries.

Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!

Regards,

Braden

Iphone 5c

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.