Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard disconnects during sleep...

Recently I noticed again this notorious "no wake from sleep" problem. This time the keyboard will disconnect and even unplugging, re-plugging a USB device will not wake the MP. Strangely I can hear the disks spinning. So it may be only my SSD with the system that's sleeping? The only way to wake it up is hard shut down and restarting.

[Stupidly I went to Mavericks instead of staying with MountainLion some weeks ago]

OS 10.9.5

Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), MBA

Posted on Feb 20, 2015 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2015 2:44 PM

Hi himbear,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear on the exact issue you are describing, or what machine/configuration this is occuring with. If you are having issues with your machine not waking from sleep correctly, you may find the troublehshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful (apologies if you have already seen it):

OS X: When your Mac doesn't sleep or wake - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2015 2:44 PM in response to himbear

Hi himbear,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear on the exact issue you are describing, or what machine/configuration this is occuring with. If you are having issues with your machine not waking from sleep correctly, you may find the troublehshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful (apologies if you have already seen it):

OS X: When your Mac doesn't sleep or wake - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

Keyboard disconnects during sleep...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.