Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPlay mirroring option does not appear on my iPhone 6 or my iPad air. Apple TV A1469 software is up to date and all devices are connected to the same wireless network.network test is good???

IPhone 6. iPad air does not have the option to mirror in AirPlay. All connected to the same network as Apple tv model A1469. Network tests are good????

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 20, 2015 9:06 AM

3 replies

Feb 21, 2015 3:05 PM in response to Mkevinm

Hello Mkevinm,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like your iPhone and iPad Air are not able to AirPlay mirror to your Apple TV. Testing your network and ensuring the devices are on the same network were good steps.

Here are some additional troubleshooting tips that may help:

If trying to AirPlay, or AirPlay mirror, to your Apple TV, ensure that AirPlay is enabled on your Apple TV as well. You can enable or disable AirPlay on Apple TV in the AirPlay menu: Settings > AirPlay.

Resolve issues with AirPlay and AirPlay Mirroring from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Additionally, be sure to restart all of the devices:

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to restart your Apple TV - Apple Support

All the best,

Jeremy

AirPlay mirroring option does not appear on my iPhone 6 or my iPad air. Apple TV A1469 software is up to date and all devices are connected to the same wireless network.network test is good???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.