Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I tell if my text message was delivered? There is no "delivered" note at the bottom (of the green bubble).

Text message delivery indicator?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 20, 2015 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 2:27 AM

Hi... you should see the bar at the top move to the right and then disappear indicating it's gone. If it's not delivered you'll get a red ! against the message. If you hold the message bubble and shift the bubble to the left you'll then see a time stamp which is when the message was sent. As to checking if the person received it, not sure. Can only suggest the above to confirm it left you.

S

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2015 2:27 AM in response to jimapplsupport15

Hi... you should see the bar at the top move to the right and then disappear indicating it's gone. If it's not delivered you'll get a red ! against the message. If you hold the message bubble and shift the bubble to the left you'll then see a time stamp which is when the message was sent. As to checking if the person received it, not sure. Can only suggest the above to confirm it left you.

S

How can I tell if my text message was delivered? There is no "delivered" note at the bottom (of the green bubble).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.