Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Itune match doesn't work. When it tries to update, it stalls on step 3. If I don't cancel it, I get a window saying "Itunes has stopped working" and the program shuts down. How can I fix this???

When my Itunes Match tries to update, it stalls every time on the third step "Uploading remaining songs and artwork". If I don't cancel it, very shortly I get a message saying "Itunes has stopped working" and then Itunes shuts down completely. Is there a fix for this? I have the most recent version of Itunes. HELP!

iPod nano, Windows 7

Posted on Feb 20, 2015 7:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2015 8:46 AM

Hi The Funkster,

The resource below will provide some initial troubleshooting for the issue you are having uploading songs and artwork to iTunes Match.

How to troubleshoot iTunes Match - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/TS4054

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

1 reply

My Itune match doesn't work. When it tries to update, it stalls on step 3. If I don't cancel it, I get a window saying "Itunes has stopped working" and the program shuts down. How can I fix this???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.