Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant receive iMessages on iPhone 4s?

Hi I just got my iPhone 4s on Christmas and it was fine then a few months later I could not receive messages at all or open my apps without them cutting off on me and I told the people where I got my phone from and they said that they will figure it out and fix it but it didn't work and now I am still wondering why I cant receive messages or open apps. I also think its because I jail broke it and I uninstalled it without help. SOMEONE HELP MY IPHONE GIVE ME AN ANSWER TO MY SITUATION!!!!! and I already tried the apple support it did not work, talking to a person on apple support did not work. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME AND MY PHONE. Also I have the ios 1.7.2

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Feb 20, 2015 9:01 PM

1 reply

cant receive iMessages on iPhone 4s?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.